Monday, October 22, 2012

How Do I Get That Goodness In Me?!

 
Natalie kept crying and screaming while I was trying to feed her. Finally, I just threw down the spoon and jar in frustration... and it turns out that was exactly what she wanted. She proceeded to suck on her jar and spoon, dump the food out all over herself and her tray and try to pick it up with her fingers and put it in her mouth. It's frustrating because she does not have the skills to feed herself baby food but she really doesn't like it when I spoon feed it to her. And I have TONS of baby food for her to eat still. Urgh. Need to find some recipe on how to make pureed baby food into finger food.
 
Natalie LOVED dinner last night- I was surpised by how well she could suck up the spaghetti noodles. She made the cutest little kissy lip-smack noise when she sucked it, not captured well enough in this video.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment