Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What a Man

Micah is pretty much awesome. Yesterday, I called to reschedule my OB appointment because I was scheduled or my last shift at Party City that day. The lady on the phone told me that there were no other appointments available this week. Or next week. In fact, the soonest they could fit me in would be the 5th- by which time they would be inducing me anyway b/c its a week past my due date. She insisted that the appointment I was calling to reschedule would be the only possible time to come in, and so since I had to just cancel the appointment without scheduling any others.
So, Micah called them today and somehow he got them to schedule me for 3 appointments, one for this week, next week and early the following week. When they supposedly had no openings until Jan 5th. Wow. How does he do it?!

ALSO, Micah has got a guy at MIT Lincoln Labs who is in the process of requesting approval to hire him as a summer intern next summer. He didn't hear back from another group there for a while after he had a phone interview, but was persistant and instead went through some contcts to hook up with a different research group. So, looks like we'll be in Boston next May!

No comments:

Post a Comment