Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Home Stretch

3 weeks and 3 days until my due date! Not that anyone's counting...
I have finally reached the stage where I can go into labor and it would be just fine, they wouldn't try to stop anything. Bring on the spicy food.

This week I have started to experience noticeable Braxton Hicks contractions, also known as haha-just-kidding-nothings-really-happening-and-you're-not-going-into-labor-anytime-soon contractions. At least my body knows it's preparing for something to happen shortly.

I will update a nice fatty picture as soon as I can get the camera back from Micah, who was using it for school. Everyone tells me I'm small for being 8 months. I asked my doctor today if that matters and he said all my abdominal measurements are right where they should be but because my torso is longer my pooch doesn't stick out as far as it does for many others. Lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment