Monday, March 11, 2013

Blah.

There's not much to report from this week.
 
Aside from my minor breakdown on Thursday-Friday. Natalie had been so impossible during the afternoon last week. By the time Micah got home Thursday, I was so dead. My sanity was just gone and I couldn't do it any more. I left him with Natalie and went straight to bed with a pint of ice cream, ended up throwing up and then hardly sleeping because I was overwhelmed with the dread of waking up and having to do it all over again and again and again every day for ever and ever and ever. The next morning, I felt sore all over and had no energy and just wanted to not be me.
 
Micah stayed home on Friday to watch Natalie and give me a break. And he maintains that I can't get a job if it's for the wrong reasons. I question how wrong my motivations really are. Micah has agreed to watch Natalie once a week while I persue something self-enriching. Maybe that will help? Currently researching my options. They teach yoga, meditation and ESL for free at the library and there is an arts center right down the road that does 6-wk classes. Or I could do night classes at one of the many colleges around town in a bunch of different subjects.
 
Anyhow, here's Natalie looking out the window with the pups. I haven't mentioned Nick the chihuahua in a while, but he is still with us. It's been a month and a half and he hasn't had any applications for adoption, which is fine, since he is such a sweet dog we don't mind him at all. I'm just surprised.
 

Natalie loves her Legos. We are teaching her to put things away, because it's too hard to clean up when she dumps her blocks, legos and gears all at once. She's learning fast.
 

A little TV watching after church yesterday.

 
The only other things to report is my shopping trip to Publix, in which I purchased:
8 pints ice cream
4 64-oz juicy juice
4 honeymaid grahamfuls
2 boxes pasta
2 6-packs pudding
10 yakidoba instant noodles
a $50 gift card to QT (gas station)
And I paid $49.60.
Or, as I like to think of it, I bought the gas card and everything else was free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment