Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Eeeew.

Natalie has learned now to puke in earnest. At first, she would just make a little spit up, easy to wipe up. On Sunday morning as she was sitting on my stomach, she threw up, soaking my shirt, dripping onto the pillow beneath me- it was everywhere. Monday night, she was crying so Micah took her upstairs to rock her, I hear a scream and run up to see the problem- vomit all over Micah, the baby, the pillow, the floor, the ottoman... Then this morning she was happily cooing in our bed when she randomly began to erupt all over the place with the volume and force of a fountain. Where did it all come from?! I'm pretty sure she doesn't even eat that much?!

So, I'm wondering if there is a reason that she is throwing up nearly every day? Tummy troubles? Something in my diet? Undying love for the sound of the washing machine causing an urge to create dirty laundry?

2 comments:

  1. Is the vomiting projectile? Make sure it's not Pyloric Stenosis. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001965/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think so. It doesn't seem especially forceful and doesn't happen right after a feeding.

    ReplyDelete