Thursday, June 27, 2013

WWZ

I've started to read World War Z. I thought it sounded exciting. But it's scary. Maybe not as scary as the previews for the Brad Pitt movie, but still pretty freaky. Had a little trouble sleeping last night and began wondering if I should just stop reading it. Then, after breakfast, I saw a cockroach and was not nearly as freaked out as usual. I guess when you're scared of zombies, it puts everything else in perspective.

So this morning, I began thinking through what I would do in the case of a zombie invasion. Sound ridiculous? Absolutely. But it's good to be prepared. With a little knowledge, you can avoid the major pitfalls that resulted in mass casualties is the book. So, if you don't know anything about zombies- you should do a little research. It may just save your life in the event of an invasion of the undead.

No comments:

Post a Comment