Friday, May 17, 2013

Bumpy Rash of Doom

The most exciting thing that has been going on at our home has been the emergence of a bumpy rash on Natalie's face and body. It started on her forehead around 2 weeks ago then went to her cheeks and this morning I noticed it on her tummy. We researched it on Sunday and I thought it seemed like heat rash, but usually that happens in areas that rub clothes or areas that have a lot of friction. So I called the Dr.'s office to ask what to do about it and they told me to bring her in immediately.  I didn't think it was a big deal since she has no other symptoms and it's not red or itchy or anything.
The doctor looked her over and said it was dry skin and I should use a moisturizing body wash.
It doesn't look dry at all to me- if anything it looks oily, but I'm not a doctor, so what do I know. I tried to take a picture that captured the bumpiness but I don't think this camera will do it. It's super bumpy- you'll just have to trust me on it.

A drink in each hand= contentment at its best.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment