Monday, January 23, 2012

Poop Monster

2:30 p.m.- Natalie poops. It leaks out her diaper, through her tights and dress, onto the carrier where she sits. I change her into a jumper.

6:30 p.m.- Natalie has a wet diaper. I undo her jumper, open her diaper to clean her, and she pees all over, drenching her jumper. I change her into a sleeper.

10:20 p.m.- Natalie plays around during a feeding, causing 3 milk-drenched burp cloths.

2:45 a.m.- Natalie eats a nice meal. I place her down to change her diaper, and she spits up, soaking the shoulders of her sleeper and her blanket. I change her into a onesie and get a fresh blanket.

9:45 a.m.- Natalie poops while snuggling in bed with mommy. It leaks through her diaper, her onesie, her blanket and mommy's bed sheet. Delightful.

Who knew that babies create so much laundry?!

No comments:

Post a Comment