Thursday, March 8, 2018

Lately

Much excitement and much routine lately. Natalie loves school and is doing well. Angela loves whining and is doing lots of that. Micah got started doing crossfit and his quads are getting so buff that he keeps ripping his pants. We've had 2 varieties of infectious disease hit our household in the past month and my work has been so busy that I haven't had a weekend off since Christmas.

President's Day we went to Disneyworld. We have just one more trip before we're going to let our passes expire. It's been fun and the girls have loved it but are looking forward to spending time checking out other fun places in the area.


And you can see Angela's beautiful hair is gone. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with it- when I stick it in a little ponytail, it highlights all of the little 1" nubs of hair that are spread across her scalp from Natalie's thorough styling job.

For my birthday, I got 2 new chickens- a sex-link (common brown production oriented bird) and a black copper marans. The marans has just started laying it's first eggs- those beautiful dark brown ones.


1 comment:

  1. Brooklynn and brothers are begging me for more/new cousin content

    ReplyDelete