Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Naptime Craft


I made this nursing cover for a friend who is having a baby soon. It was awesome- not the easiest craft in the world, but fairly straightforward and I had it done in about 2 hours. I only wish I could have concentrated better in the fabric store. As it was, Natalie was running around pulling down notions and bolts and I had to choose from the entire store's selection within about 35 seconds. The red is polka dot and the flowers have red dots on the center, so they match better than this poor-quality picture shows. But still, not a "wow" pattern combination. This is no Uli nursing cover. But it's cool and pretty well made, if I do say so myself. I want to make more! The supplies are under $10 and I used mine so much. Maybe a certain sister of mine who will soon be exploding forth with child could use one....

No comments:

Post a Comment